Levofloxacin is excreted mainly by the kidney, so the treatment of patients with renal impairment function is required to reduce the winstrol depot buy for women dose of the drug. The relevant information on this matter is contained in the following table:
In sharp dispensing tablets should be taken without chewing and drinking plenty of fluids (0.5 to 1 cup). In the selection of dose tablets can be broken along the separation groove.The drug can be taken before meals or at any time between meals (see. “Interactions” section).
- Dermal hypersensitivity reactions and overall reaction
- Sometimes the itching and redness of the skin. Rare: general reactions of hypersensitivity (anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reaction) with symptoms such as urticaria, bronchoconstriction and possible severe asphyxia. In very rare cases, – swelling of the skin and mucous membranes (such as the face and throat ), a sudden drop in blood pressure and shock; increased sensitivity to sunlight and ultraviolet radiation (see “Cautions.”); hypersensitivity pneumonitis; vasculitis. In some cases: severe rash with blistering, such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell’s syndrome) and exudative erythema multiforme. General hypersensitivity reactions may sometimes be preceded by lighter skin reactions. The above-mentioned reaction may develop after the first dose in a few minutes winstrol for women or hours after administration.
- The action on the gastrointestinal tract and metabolism
- Common: nausea, diarrhea. Sometimes, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pain, dyspepsia. Rare: bloody diarrhea which in very rare cases, it may be a sign of bowel inflammation and even pseudomembranous colitis (see “Special instructions”.). Very rare : drop in blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia), which has particular importance for patients with diabetes; possible signs of hypoglycemia. “ravenous” appetite, nervousness, sweating, tremor Experience with other quinolones suggests that they are capable of causing winstrol steroids an exacerbation of porphyria (a very rare metabolic disease) in patients who are already suffering from the disease. Such an effect is not excluded the application tavanic drug.
- The action on the nervous system
- Sometimes, headache, dizziness, and / or numbness, drowsiness, sleep disturbances. Rare: depression, anxiety, psychotic reactions (eg, hallucinations), discomfort (eg, paresthesias in the hands), tremor, psychotic reactions such as hallucinations and depression ., an excited state, convulsions and confusion Very rare: visual and hearing impairment, disturbances of taste and smell sensitivity, reduction of tactile sensitivity.
- Effect on cardiovascular system
- Rare: increased heart rate, decreased blood pressure. Very rare: (shock-like) vascular collapse. In some cases: lengthening winstrol for women interval.
- The action on the muscles, tendons and bones
- . Rare: defeat tendons (including tendonitis), joint and muscle pain Very rare: tendon rupture (eg Achilles tendon); this side effect may occur within 48 hours after the start of treatment and may be bilateral in nature (see “Cautions.”); muscle weakness, which is of particular importance for patients suffering from myasthenia gravis. In some cases: muscle damage (rhabdomyolysis).
- Effects on the liver and kidneys
- Often: increased activity of liver enzymes (eg, alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase). Rare: increased bilirubin and serum creatinine (sign of limitation of liver or kidney function). Very rare: hepatic reactions (eg, inflammation of the liver); deterioration of renal function until the acute renal failure, for example, due to allergic reactions (interstitial nephritis).